Residential delivery services that make your parcels more productive.
Intelligent Logistics Management™
solutions empower you to unlock the full potential of your parcels. That means aligning your small parcel shipping more closely with your business strategy, and it starts before we handle a single one of your shipments. First we sit down with you to identify new ways to save money and improve processes across your organization. And we’re not just talking about discounts. We look at everything from enhancing your customer service to reconfiguring your shipping lanes for greater efficiency.
See DMM® for complete product guidelines. Dependable delivery 6 days a week with no residential surcharges. Service applicable to APOs, FPOs, PO Boxes™ and all U.S. territories. Tracking services and CASS Certified™ address verification/correction available. No presort requirements. DMM, PO Box and CASS Certified are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of the United States Postal Service.
Brand loyalty. Now available in a box.
When your customer makes a purchase, our technology combines order and tracking information into one barcode on the shipping label. This advanced data integration is what makes our
shipment notification service possible. With these notifications, your parcel delivery movements can trigger personalized customer emails that promote repeat business and internal actions that improve your efficiency.
Our small parcel delivery services help you improve the customer experience in other ways as well. We partner with the U.S. Postal Service® for last-mile delivery, leveraging the strength of the largest ground delivery network on the planet. That means your customers can receive their orders six days a week with no additional charge for Saturday delivery, unlike with some other carriers. Your shipments arrive in mailboxes, protecting them better while sparing customers from missed-delivery notices and inconvenient visits to pickup centers. We also offer solutions for shipments to customers north of the border, with Canada Post performing final delivery.
Other advantages of our small parcel delivery services:
- 360° shipment visibility – fast availability of tracking data for deliveries and—if necessary—returns reduces inbound call-center volume and improves customer service
- Parcels arrive in better condition – because we transport them in groupings inside sealed containers and inject them into the USPS® network at the DDU level
- Reduced sorting requirements – since we allow you to combine multiple USPS parcel classifications into one shipment
- Customized consumer tracking websites – integrates with your site to provide a seamless order experience while promoting your brand instead of your carrier’s
- Up to 40% savings on shipping – no more hidden accessorial fees